Monday, September 13, 2010

Simple struggles

I know that everyone has struggles during the school year. One of the kids not wanting to study, do handwriting ... something. But we have a few more struggles then that as well. My health isn't as it used to be (still trying to take care of problems) and therefore the children are learning to be a little more independent in their studies. I am enjoying the Lifepacs we started this year and I think the kids are too.
I hope all the moms out there that think they CAN'T homeschool because of health issues, stubborn kids, whatever!, will see that it IS possible and can be done. Seek God's wisdom., He is there for you and will show just how to manage things.
I thank God everyday that I am able to see, hear, breath, and spend time with my children. If it weren't for homeschooling them I wouldn't see them 1/4 of the time I do now. Grab onto them, they are your children, teach them what you want, what they want., and most of all what GOD wants them to learn. It IS POSSIBLE!

Be blessed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment