Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preparing for the First Day of School @ HHA

Well here we go another year of schooling at home. I am so looking forward to it as I hope the children are too.
We are taking a bit of a different turn this year as we are going to use Lifepac's by Alpha Omega as well as my self writen Unit Studies for Literature and Math U See. Our first Unit Study will be taken from the book The Lost Island of Tamarind by Nadia Aguiar. THIS is what I look forward to the most. hehe
It is taking a little bit of extra time to plan on my part as I am not used to things being writen out for me! Gosh you would think it would be EASIER if it is all laid out for you. NOT. I guess I am just a complicated individual.
We will be beginning our lessons this year on Sept 13th. The prospective finishing date will be late June. I really hope this year will be easier for all of us and I pray that the Lord bless each and every one of you that have choosen to TEACH YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME.
Blessings to us all!
Well folks, stop by often to share our Adventures!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment